Best CCNA Exam Sim

CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCVP and CCIE

Best CCNA Exam Sim

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi everybody,

I actually posted the statement below as a reply to a previous comment about CCNA Exam sims, but I thought it was important enough to just create a new main topic for it.

When studying for my CCNA, I used the exam simulator from MyPowerPass.  I personally think this is the best simulator out there for the money full version is like 20 dollars, or you can use their demo for free.  They give you over 300 questions, and I found the material to be pretty accurate compared to the material I was actually tested on during my Cisco CCNA exam.  

Anyways, this is what I posted as my response to a different forum, and just wanted to share with everybody...

"I also used the MyPowerPass exam sim for my CCNA studies, and agree that it helped tremendously.  I felt that a lot of the questions on my CCNA exam were really similar to the MyPowerPass sim questions.  And, you really can beat that price.  For all those who are planning to use this sim, try the promo code "Intelligence".  That code worked for me a few months ago."

Good luck to all those studying!

Sam

Re:Best CCNA Exam Sim

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Thanks for the follow up, and for posting the promo code.  I know I had used a promo code when I purchased this exact same simulator before, but could not remember what it was for the life of me, haha.

Cheers.

Mark

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:54 am

There is actually a better promo code available. 

Use the promo code ("Knowledge").  It will give you 10% off the MyPowerPass sim.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:15 am

Thanks for the tip on this sim, I just bought the full version and it looks really good.

Sportster54

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:21 am

Hi guys,

I passed my CCNA yesterday, with about 10 minutes to spare.  Just wanted to say thanks for the advice on the MyPowerPass question simulator.  I used it the week before my exam, and their practice questions were pretty accurate in terms of test content to the real exam questions.

Best of luck!