CUE dual AA

Static, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IBGP, IS-IS and any other routing.

CUE dual AA

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:23 am

Hello, I have a requirement to configure different voice port to forward to two different AA prompt, we have the Cisco CME 7.0 and CUE 3.0 running; kindly advice if it is possible or we shall add and CUE.  Regards,Zak Dandashi

Re:CUE dual AA

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:22 am

Hello Zak, You can have multiple AAs defined, each with its own pilot number.You don need extra CUE. By the way, this is not the forum to post CUE/AA conversations. You must post at Collaboration, Voice and Video forum. Hope it helps, please rate if it does. Kind regards, - Adrian.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 am

Adrian, Thank you for your feedback, and i just noticed it is the wrong forum after i post . ok now let me ask you the following, consider i have created the pilot number, can i create multiple ccn trigger & ccn application for AA? i do not want to test it on our production network as i do not have a lab.  I  already have the below configured and i should add another one for the secondary AA  !ccn trigger sip phonenumber 5555 application "autoattendant" enabled locale "en_US" maxsessions 4 end trigger![/quote]ccn application autoattendant aa description "AutoAttendant" enabled maxsessions 4 script "1langAA.aef" end application! Regards,Zak

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 am

Hello Zak, Thanks for the rating. You can have more than one application in CUE (up to 5 AAs). You can associate an application with one or more pilot numbers. Here is a document that might help you: http://cisco.biz/en/US/docs/voice_ip_co ... #wp1018336 Hope it helps, please rate if it does. Kind regards, - Adrian.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:30 am

Thank you