Bulk UDP Update

Cisco CallManager, Cisco CallManager Express and IP Video

Re:Bulk UDP Update

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:00 am

Aaron, Actually one last question about extracting all the UDP names - is there a command i can run from CLI to do this? Or can i extract them from the GUI? Cheers

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:16 pm

Hi Happy my dubious coding skills have helped you out :-) You can go into the Bulk Admin, theres an export/import function. This can export most things into a .tar file, unzip that and it contains a CSV. You can select then from the DB as an alternative, if your UDPs are named something obvious you could use: Run sql select name from device where name like UDP%Run sql select name from device where name like \%UDP% (the % is a wildcard) Or try this, and see if the results look sensible (254 should enumerate to Device Profile according to google) Run sql select name from device where tkclass = 254(if it complains about syntax try putting 254 in single quotes - sorry, not near a CCM at the moment).Regards Aaron

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Bulk Admin - i should have known that....thanks again

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:33 pm

Hi Aaron, Trying to do the same thing but with the User Locale in the UDP. I need to change them all back to <none> or to English United States from English United Kingdom. Can seem to get it to work though ThanksRussell

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:53 pm

I am trying "updatePhone,name,russell,UserLocale,0  - it says it competes successfully but the Locale doesn change